Monday, November 16, 2009

Red Lobster...experience the taste of wood-grilled seafood...



Everytime I got my salary every other Friday, I see to it that me and my hubby go out for dinner and enjoy each other's company. My hubby suggested this time that we go to Pizza Hut to eat and drink some beer and chill...I like the idea of chilling out and I even suggested that we order some spicy chicken wings but on the other hand, I said the amount that we will be paying at Pizza Hut will also be the same with Apple Bee's with a complete meal. I'm craving for shrimp and some steak so we end up on Red Lobster and ending up with $65.00 for our meal...hehehe....way too high from our budget plus $10.00 tip...heheheh....we gotta tip right???



A lobster on an aquarium, a picture taken at Red Lobster, Waldorf, Maryland.



Time to treat yourself at Red Lobster.



Garlic bread for free while waiting for the appetizers.



As appetizers we got calamari and chicken fingers for $8.25



I chose Coleslaw and wild Jasmine Rice for my side dish and refillable soda ($2.29 each).



Grilled yummy Sirloin steak, tasty Walt's shrimp and Jumbo shrimp for $26.49 for my meal.



Double Flounder stuffed with crab meat and Jumbo Shrimp with mashed potato and broccoli as side dish for my hubby worth $21.99.



The meal was great and I know I'll be coming back soon. Try fettucine alfredo shrimp, it taste good too. With all the restaurants that I blog you can always try and pick your choice. Enjoy eating...Soon, we'll be going to Bonefish...watch out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment