Monday, November 23, 2009

Birthday celebration at Applebee's with my brother...

Another year has come, another celebration was done, another wrinkle and year was added, another surprise was announced. My hubby surprised me with a birthday present that was priceless...the gift that cannot be paid...bringing my brother from California to Maryland was something I did not expect.

Yes....my hubby made ways to bring my brother to Maryland for my birthday...I can't help it but cry, shout and breakdown, seeing my brother after 11 years once again I saw him in person...it was a joy that you cannot explain. It was an overwhelming experience.

My family loves eating so we went to Applebee's for dinner.







Appetizers are dynamite shrimp and boneless buffalo wings with refillable soda....





The menu: 2 for $20.00 , we ordered steak with mashed potato and broccoli; and riblets with french fries.







My hubby ordered fried shrimp with french fries and cole slaw.



My neverending rack of babyback ribs with french fries and cole slaw.



An unforgettable birthday I ever had. The best days of my life...seeing my brother again...one of my best friend.



Always nice to enjoy football games at Applebee's.

No comments:

Post a Comment